You've been just "One of the guys" for as long as you remeber, and now, you're getting sick of it, Katy Perry makes being "Onea' the guys" cute, but you want to be like the other girls (Except, with a brain, of course) and, I, Lolita (La reine du glamour) will show you how to recover from being "One Of The Boys"
1. The first thing you should do is color you hair, nothing to severe, or out there, maybe just some highlights, this will remind your guy friends that you are a girl, and you have a feminine side.
2. Slowly start wearing make-up, don't go to school looking like Pennywise the clown, just wear a little lip-gloss and maybe some eyeliner.
3. Start wearing more feminine clothes, and really good bras, don't go to school in a pretty dress, randomely slowly make your fashion choices more girly.
4. Accessories! This is one you can go a little over-board on ASAP, braclets and necklaces are key!
5. Scent, wear girly lotions, and purfumes, and use good-smelly body washes.
6. Flirt with your guyfriends, even the one's you don't find attractive, this is the definetion of "bubbley" soon, everyone will be enchanted by you, don't ever get TOO giggly, as boys find it embaressing and annoying.
7. Have nice nails, don't bite them, I suggest painting them pink with OPI.
Any other recovery questions or suggestions are welcome!